Optical Emission Spectrometer offers outstanding performance for spark emission metals analysis to allow rapid, reliable quality control of metals.
Designed to meet all metals analysis requirements from routine use to metals research, the Thermo Scientific ARL 4460 optical emission spectrometer is the solution for optimal analytical performance in varying laboratory conditions or in hostile environments.
- Excellent detection limits, reproducibility and accuracy
- Flexible and powerful OXSAS analytical software
- Key to Metals database
- Particularly wide range of metals analysis
- Identifies type and evaluates the number of inclusions for metal cleanness assessment
- Three important capabilities define the ARL 4460 OEM Spectrometer
Current Controlled Source (CCS), which allows a faster attack on the sample for faster analysis times and improved analytical precision.
Time Resolved Spectroscopy (TRS) system, which permits clearer differentiation between useful analytical signals and background, achieving better limits of detection
Optional SparkDAT capability allows information to be gathered from the individual sparks and permits off-line investigation of “inclusions” in metals