Thermo Scientific* ARL 3460 Metals Analyzer is an optical emission spectrometer, offering fast, accurate metals analysis for a variety of lab applications.
The Thermo Scientific brand has a tradition of innovative products using optical emission and X-ray spectroscopy. The ARL 3460 Metals Analyzer enjoys a solid reputation as a highly reliable, stable metals analyzer for single or multi-base applications.
- Stability, precision, low detection limits and accuracy
- Configured and calibrated in the factory to meet customer specific requirements
- Continuous enhancement programs allow new features to be incorporated into the system as they became available
- Easy integration to increase productivity
- Flexible and powerful OXSAS analytical software
- Key to Metals database
- Allows the analysis of gases in metals
- Routinely deployed in analyzing nitrogen and oxygen in steels or oxygen in copper
- Offers cost reduction in primary metal production compared to other techniques
- Primary metal producing plants
- Foundries, forges, mini-mills
- Casting operations
- Incoming material control
- Metals QC and R&D laboratories