The ARL SMS-3500 system eliminates human intervention and integrates automation mechanisms and intelligence to manage multiple instruments.
Further, it reduces sample analysis cost and increase sample throughput as well as reliability of analysis. This improves the overall performance resulting in better reproducibility and higher quality results.
The automation of multiple spectrometers and preparation machines offers new opportunities for users requiring more comprehensive and integrated automation solutions in the metals and mining industries.
- Time consuming electro-mechanical transfer systems are eliminated: the SMS-3000 robot to move samples between the system components in seconds
- Provides an affordable alternative to two fully duplicate and separate automated lines, each with its own robot and peripherals
- Double sample preparation machine support reduces response times, increases sample processing cadence and improves the availability of automatic sample preparation in highly critical production control environments.
- Simplifies operator’s work: the automation system manages the samples based on their priorities and on the available sample preparation and analysis resources to optimize response times. Internal sample storage capacity is available to immediately free the sample introduction for the next samples.
- Each instrument can be used off-line for manual work without interruption of the automatic system operation.