Thermo Scientific* offers a combination of Thermo Scientific XRF instrumentation and automation technology in a footprint of less than 1m2.
For industrial production control purposes, when different types of material have to be processed in parallel using fully automatic dedicated systems, the automated Thermo Scientific ARL OPTIM'X with SMS-Omega is the solution. The speed of analysis and the quality of results are improved with automatic sample preparation and handling, while analysis and distribution of results is automated with no user intervention required.
- Unattended instrument monitoring and integrated audit trail functions
- Sample handling arm equipped with a suction device (metals version) or a gripper (oxide version) loads samples for analysis
- Samples are processed under strict identical and reproducible conditions
- Fixed circular magazine
- XRF functionality comes from the flexible and compact OPTIM'X instrument
Features of the Thermo Scientific OPTIM'X XRF instrument
- WDXRF platform with sequential and/or simultaneous capabilities
- Can be configured to cover all elements from fluorine (F) to uranium (U) in sequential mode
- Fast analysis of solids, liquids and loose powders with superior spectral resolution
- No water cooling or gas supply (depending on configuration) required
- Closely coupled optics for increased intensity (50% higher than conventional geometry)